Dawson’s Vision Center payment policy on glasses is as follows:
1. When purchasing lenses only, frame only or a complete pair, 1/2 of the balance is due when the order is placed. The remaining balance is due when the lenses, frame or complete pair is picked up.
2. When ordering a part that is not defective and is the responsibility of the patient, payment is made when the order is placed for the part and any postage associated with it.
3. When a part is ordered to replace a defective part, there is no charge unless you want the part ordered next day or second day air. If special mailing is requested, then payment for the postage is due when placing the order.
Dawson’s Vision Center payment policy on contact lenses is as follows:
1. If you are a current contact lens wearer and we have your contacts in stock so that you leave our store with the contact inventory, the exam fee and contact lens fee are due at the time of your visit.
2. If you are a current contact lens wearer and we have to order your contacts, then on your initial visit the exam fee and ½ of the contact lens fee is due. The remaining balance is due when the contact lenses come in.
3. If you have never worn contacts before and we have samples to fit you then your first visit will consist of: the exam fee, contact lens fitting fee, contact lens training fee, and ½ the contact lenses. The remain balance is due when you come back for your progress check and the contacts are given to your from inventory or ordered.
4. If replacement contacts are ordered from Dawson’s Vision Center and we keep these lenses in stock, payment is made when the contacts are picked up. If these contacts are to be mailed to you and it is less than a year supply, a small charge for postage and the contacts are to be paid for when placing the order. If a year supply is ordered the shipping to you is free.
5. If replacement contacts are ordered from Dawson’s Vision Center and we do not inventory these lenses and they have to be ordered from the manufacture, then ½ of the contact lens fee is due when placing the order and the balance is due when the contacts are picked up. If these contacts are to be mailed to your or a family member, then the policy is the same as in step 4.
6. If contacts are ordered for you and you decide not to take them, then the mailing cost for ordering and returning the contacts will be deducted from your amount paid and the balance refunded to you.